Research & Innovation Lead
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENT.
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated and highly organized Research Associate to join our international team.
The individual must possess a strong understanding of research and can motivate and challenge team members. They will work closely with the Head of different departments and data teams to ensure that we collect data and publish papers from the business operations in development areas.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure Grow For Me meets the highest standards of research on all data collection and reporting projects.
- Develop outstanding systems for data collection, cleaning, and analysis.
- Ensure Grow For Me’s internal and project data is of the best quality and properly analysed
- Support teams at all levels of the organization to understand and use research and analysis.
- Proactively identify and communicate potential data and research opportunities.
- Identity road blocks and challenges that can impact the research negatively, quickly propose solutions and execute it.
- Apply key learnings across Grow For Me’s network of aggregators across the country.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in any relevant subject areas Agric Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Agribusiness, Soil Science or similar fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in research, data analytics, publication of papers, writing of white papers.
- Comfortable with using statistical analysis software and any relevant software.
- Good skills in collecting and analyzing structure and unstructured data.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills with standards in work done.
- Has an understanding of the complexity in field operation and challenges with data collection.
- Highest levels of integrity and trustworthiness.
- Good monthly salary
- Insurance cover for the job
- Out-door life across the country
- Opportunity to learn and create impact
CRM form will load here