Communication And Marketing Lead
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENT.
- Develop multiple project communications, marketing and visibility plans or tactics for different projects, in close collaboration with different project teams;
- Coordinate the project-related communication activities;
- Ensure strong messaging on different projects in alignment with the organization’s strategic goals
- Produce good quality communication material for the project (photos, videos, etc.);
- Develop and execute dissemination marketing and communication strategies
- Support the organization of communication activities, corporate branding and higher visibility of the
- Draft and deliver sponsor reports, emails, and messages for different media and audiences (articles, interviews, blogs, press releases).
- Oversee all communications that go out to clients across any digital channel.
- Developing creative marketing campaigns and tactics to deliver outcomes in marketing and recruitment strategy in line with the institution’s goals
- Develop and distribute marketing content (i.e. videos, pictures, jingles, graphics, etc.) according to the marketing strategy as well as external branding needs
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Initiate and run digital marketing campaigns across Google display networks and other local digital channels.
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) and then draw insights to optimize marketing campaign performance
- Make data-driven recommendations on marketing efforts to your supervisor and the team to improve qualified leads generation metrics through reports
- Utilize analytical tools to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points such as USSD, website, Whatsapp, Facebook etc.
- Manage and oversee Grow For Me marketing materials including souvenirs, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Manage stakeholder relationships (i.e. digital agency, media houses, etc.) and keep up-to-date records of all vendors, external collaborators
- Coordinate press and media contacts and references to the project in the press and media; co-write press releases; maintain relations with the local newspapers, TV and radio
- Manage and further strengthen social media accounts; coordinate social media and online media (including blogs) with the creatives director.
- Prepare invitations, flyers and promotional material in relation to campaigns for the project and relevant conferences
- Master’s or higher university degree in relevant subject areas including Marketing, Journalism or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a communication role, particularly in designing and implementing communication and visibility strategies.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience running ads on facebook, Google Display Network, Google Adwords, website analytics tools, local websites in Ghana.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Very good drafting and editing skills; interest in data visualization.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (both traditional and digital marketing)
- Proficient in Google Docs, Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management Tool and Social Media platforms.
- Solid digital skills (knowledge of html, web analytics and graphic design software ).
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to convey complex issues in an accessible way.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Good monthly salary
- Insurance cover for the job
- Out-door life across the country
- Opportunity to learn and create impact
CRM form will load here