Head of Sales And Fundraising
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENT.Roles
- Head of Sales and Fundraising - Ghana/Africa
- Head of Sales and Fundraising - Americas and Canada
- Head of Sales and Fundraising - European Union and the United Kingdom
- Motivated: Ensure that the sales/fundraising team is highly motivated and excited to raise funds for the business.
- Generate Leads: Identify potential sponsors who have an interest in farming and commodity trading.
- Qualify Leads: You will be responsible for ensuring that the leads generated have disposable income to sponsor trade or farming and will actually pay before engaging them.
- Pitch to or Call Leads: You will be responsible for cold calling all the leads and sponsors provided to you on a CRM platform to pitch the benefits of sponsoring crop production, commodity aggregation and trading.
- Close deals on a call or in-person meetings: You will be responsible for seeing the sponsors through from first contact to completing payment for farm or trade sponsorship.
- Sell farming and commodity trading products: You will be responsible for explaining the benefits of new trade and farming products that will be created with time.
- Manage A Team of Tele sales Agents: Oversee training for multiple telesales consultants, ensure they are well resourced, supported and supervised to successfully close deals to meet daily sales targets.
- Product creation and training: Learn and master existing products while contributing to the design and development of future products.
- Marketing: Work with the marketing department to develop and deploy marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Monitor, analyze and report sales numbers and marketing metrics daily to inform the execution of Grow For Me’s customer acquisition tactics.
- Commissions and rewards: Measure and calculate team commissions based on successful deals closed and oversee payment to respective team members.
- Competition: Monitor competition and follow current developments in the market to enable Grow For Me to position itself effectively.
- Banking experience with any Tier 1 bank in your country.
- A Master's Degree or a higher degree in marketing, sales, banking or a related field
- Enjoys pitching to customers via telephony for long hours, talking with different people.
- Excited about startups and building businesses from the ground up.
- Open to taking risks, anticipate potential challenges and proactively solves them.
- Knows how to sell over the phone or via video conference calls
- Able to prepare presentation decks and present them efficiently in person.
- Able to work under pressure to meet highly monthly targets of $100,000 and above
- Excited about earning commission through deals closed on each investment round.
- Capable of setting targets and driving a team to achieve and exceed the target consistently
- Good monthly salary
- Commission on hitting monthly targets.
- Exciting career opportunities raising funds for commodity trading and crop production.
- Opportunity to connect with people across the world.
- Being part of an amazing startup growing quickly
CRM form will load here